As we walk through this season of social distancing, we are committed to remaining connected as a church family, and we want to provide resources to make that happen. Check below for different ways to stay connected to New Hope.
Youth (6th-12th Grade - Sundays at 10:00 AM) - Beginning April 12
Adult 1 (18-29 years old - Sundays at 10:00 AM)
- For info contact Youth Pastor, Eli Fullen - firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult 2 (30-40 years old - Sundays at 10:00 AM) - Beginning April 12
For info contact Sid & Mary Brock - email@example.com
Adult 3 (40-50 years old - Sundays at 10:00 AM) - Beginning April 12
- To Be Announced
- For info contact Jim & Phyllis Perkins - firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult 4 (50-65 years old - Sundays at 10:00 AM) - Beginning April 5
- For Info contact Clint Cagle - email@example.com
Adult 5 & 6 ( 65 - heaven - Sundays at 10:00 AM)
- For info contact Cathy Crawford - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Be Announced - For info contact Pat Housden - email@example.com
Our church has received 60 days free access to the Dwell Bible app. If you've never tried it, there's never been a better time! Choose from a variety of plans and let Scripture be read over you and your household. There's no Scripture app quite like this one. Click the picture to the left to get started. When you get to the Dwell page, scroll down and click the button to join our group!
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section.