We will be having our own “Super Bowl” this Sunday in Sunday School. Pigs in a Blanket-making paper footballs-playing football-Review Games about what we’ve learned about Paul and the letters he wrote-and more! Hope to see you there! (10:00-10:50)
VideoOur NHKids Ministry at New Hope is specifically designed to bring the gospel (good news) of Jesus Christ to your children in a way that they can understand and apply. Our Children's Minister (Rhoda Addison) and her team of volunteers provide a safe, exciting, gospel-centered environment, centered on the Word of God as our source of truth.
Sunday Mornings at 10 AM (Sunday School/Bible Study)
Wednesday Evenings at 6 PM (Music and Missions)
CURRENT WEDNESDAY SERIES:
World Changers (with The Mr. Phil Show)
Check out the resources below for our preschool and children! Bible studies and Sunday school lessons from Ms. Rhoda, made specifically for our time that we spent away from one another during the early days of COVID. We hope these resources are a blessing to you and your family!
Our Children's Minister is Rhoda Addison. New Hope Kids offers your child a great opportunity to connect with other children,
learn about faith in Jesus, and grow to be the young person you hope they will become.
Below you will find a list of the regular, weekly opportunities for your child but
once you visit you'll discover that these activities are anything but "regular"!
- Sunday School is on Sunday mornings at 10 AM
- Pastor's Pals is a special message from our pastor just for the children during the morning worship service at 11 AM.
- The last Sunday of every month is Kids Konnection where kids have interactive sermon notes and stay for the whole service.
- Sunday Morning Kidz Klub is our children's church. (Children start in the sanctuary at 11 AM with their parents and are then dismissed to Kidz Klub during the service.)
- Sunday Funday Nights meets on Sunday nights from 6 PM to 7 PM.
- Team K.I.D. (Kids in Discipleship) is our Wednesday night activity that starts at 6:00 pm.
The greatest joy of being a parent is leading your own child to know Jesus! To help you with that we have prepared a step-by-step guide that you are welcome to use as you talk to your child about how they can know Jesus as their own Savior and Lord. Just CLICK HERE to download your copy of this guide. Let us know how we can help you.