Check out the resources below for our preschool and children! Bible studies and Sunday school lessons from Ms. Rhoda, made specifically for our time away from one another during social distancing. We hope these resources are a blessing to you and your family!
Our Children's Minister is Rhoda Addison. New Hope Kids offers your child a great opportunity to connect with other children,
learn about faith in Jesus, and grow to be the young person you hope they will become.
Below you will find a list of the regular, weekly opportunities for your child but
once you visit you'll discover that these activities are anything but "regular"!
- Sunday School is on Sunday mornings at 10 AM
- Pastor's Pals is a special message from our pastor just for the children during the morning worship service at 11 AM.
- The last Sunday of every month is Kids Konnection where kids have interactive sermon notes and stay for the whole service.
- Sunday Morning Kidz Klub is our children's church. (Children start in the sanctuary at 11 AM with their parents and are then dismissed to Kidz Klub during the service.)
- Sunday Funday Nights meets on Sunday nights from 6 PM to 7 PM.
- Team K.I.D. (Kids in Discipleship) is our Wednesday night activity that starts at 6:00 pm.
The greatest joy of being a parent is leading your own child to know Jesus! To help you with that we have prepared a step-by-step guide that you are welcome to use as you talk to your child about how they can know Jesus as their own Savior and Lord. Just CLICK HERE to download your copy of this guide. Let us know how we can help you.