Our Children's Minister is Rhoda Addison. New Hope Kids offers your child a great opportunity to connect with other children,
learn about faith in Jesus, and grow to be the young person you hope they will become.
Below you will find a list of the regular, weekly opportunities for your child but
once you visit you'll discover that these activities are anything but "regular"!
- Sunday School is on Sunday mornings at 10 AM
- Pastor's Pals is a special message from our pastor just for the children during the morning worship service at 11 AM.
- The last Sunday of every month is Kids Konnection where kids have interactive sermon notes and stay for the whole service.
- Sunday Morning Kidz Klub is our children's church. (Children start in the sanctuary at 11 AM with their parents and are then dismissed to Kidz Klub during the service.)
- Sunday Funday Nights meets on Sunday nights from 6 PM to 7 PM.
- Team K.I.D. (Kids in Discipleship) is our Wednesday night activity that starts at 6:00 pm.